Bookmark and Share

Friday, August 1, 2008

So BK Apple Fries are NOT Fried Fast Food Afterall


Its worst than I thought.

Those Burger King Apple Fries are NOT fried.

Funny – why call them fried then??

Has the fast food’s industry’s multi-billion dollar campaign to sell our kids fast food convinced them that if something ISN'T fired it doesn’t taste good??

I would have liked to have been at the focus group of 5 to 10-year-olds on this one.

“Who’d like some fresh apple sticks.” Dead silence in the room.

“OK then – who’d like some Apple FRIES?”
“Me... Me too… I want some… give them to me!”

But that brings up another question.
Can you call something fried that isn’t?
You can’t call something Kosher - when it’s not.
You can’t call something all beef – when it’s not.
So why can they call something fried - when it’s not??

I smell fertile ground for a lawsuit here.

Distraught mother, ”I ordered Apple Fries for my little boy. He bit into one and discovered they were NOT fired, and now he's been traumatized for life. I want one million dollar for our pain and suffering.”

They’ll settle out of court for $250K.

-----


PS - I wonder if the new Burger King King scares the kids as much and he does me?

Ken

1 comment:

Zoie said...

This is great info to know.